Whether it’s for agency clients or your own sites, increasing traffic from search engines needs an SEO-focused content strategy. But that takes time, money and resources.
Done-for-you content strategy service + SEO research
Pay a fixed price and get an SEO content plan you can execute yourself or hand-off to your team or freelancer.
This service is for you if:
- You need to scale content marketing to get blog posts live quicker 🔥
- You need to save money on expensive SEO tools and/or freelancers 💰
- You need to free up full time employees to work on other stuff ⏱️
- You hate spending all day exporting data into spreadsheets 📊
Simply brilliant! By far the best content strategy work I’ve seen. The included SERP landscape and competitor analysis reports were a nice touch.
– Mike van der Heijden , Managing Director @ ClickCrowd.com.au
Jake helped us create an actionable content strategy to help us get meaningful results for our clients. He also adjusted the strategy based on our SEO goals.
– Elliott Davidson, Founder and Director @ Contrast.digital
Pay a fixed one-time price per strategy doc, no contracts.
Want to order multiple strategies? Get in touch to discuss getting a bulk discount.
How does it work?
1) Order your content strategy.
2) Provide us with some basic information.
3) Wait for a content strategy to land in your inbox.
Once payment has been received and the form completed, you’ll get your strategy in 5 – 10 business days.
(You get 1 round of revisions included for tone, voice, and accuracy. Revisions outside of this scope may be separately billed.)
Nope. All content strategies are pay-as-you-go. If you want regular strategies, we do provide pre-purchase discounts.
Of course. You can see an example here, here and here.
No. We only research and plan out the content. You'll need to write it yourself, pass to your team or outsource it. If you need help in outsourcing your content production, get in touch and we'll do our best to put in front of the right person.
Yeah sure. Get in touch to discuss more.
Sure. If you want to white-label this service, our content strategy docs are not branded + all raw export docs are provided.
Once you've ordered your strategy, you'll need to fill in a form (don’t worry it only asks for basic info)
To get started, you’ll need to provide the following information:
- the website this strategy is for
- 5 – 10 high level keywords/topics you want to rank for
- up to 5 competitor URLs
- any info about the target market (b2b? consumers? local? etc.)
- a google account so I can share the finished strategy with you.